So this is a neat thing! I was nominated by greenmindvegheart for a Liebster Award, intended to shed some light on blogs with under 400 followers. Thanks, lady! I’ve answered her questions, come up with a few of my own, and nominated ten more blogs I like. Check it out! And make sure to check out greenmindvegheart’s blog for some delicious tips on healthy living.
1. What’s your best dish you can make?
2. Where’s a place you’d like to visit someday?
Southern Italy! My fiancé lived there when he was younger. I’ve heard his stories for years, and I can’t wait to see it for myself.
3. Who’s your favorite fiction character?
Oh, jeez. Well, I still can’t shut up about Lane Pryce from Mad Men, so let’s say him.
4. Vanilla or chocolate?
5. If money were no object, what would you be doing right now?
Drinking coffee somewhere with a fabulous view and doing a crossword. There’d be a waterfall somewhere nearby.
6. What is your favorite childhood memory?
Arriving at the beach after eight hours of driving and going to splash in the water immediately.
7. Do you prefer the autumn or spring? Why?
Autumn isn’t much of a thing in Louisiana, so I’ll have to say spring.
8. What is your spirit animal?
Otter. Or Lane Pryce.
9. Favorite outdoor activity?
Long walks, more-than-occasionally with my camera strapped around my neck.
10. What do you think is the greatest challenge the next generation will face?
Not letting information overload get in the way of a love of reading / obtaining knowledge.
Now my questions:
1. What started you blogging?
2. Where do you imagine yourself growing old?
3. What’s on your To Do List today?
4. Mad Men or Breaking Bad?
5. What recipe do you use to show off?
6. What’s the weather like for you today?
7. What widely believed piece of misinformation drives you craziest?
8. What goals do you have for your blog?
9. Dream vacation?
10. What are you going to have for dinner?